Advanced Machine Operator
Integrity Staffing Services is currently seeking a Machine Operator/Gear Shaper to set up, adjust, and operate gear shaping machines.
- Pay is $20.00/hr.
- Position is full time
- Health Insurance
- Vacation and Holiday Pay
- Study blueprints, department routing, control plans, layouts or charts for information on part specifications and tooling instructions to determine tooling requirements and the sequence of operations.
- Compute machine setting from gear specifications
- Position and secure workpiece in chuck or other holding device
- Select, position, and secure cutters in tool head, in spindle or on arbor
- Set feed rates and rotation speed of cutters and workpiece in relation to each other by selecting and mounting gears, cams or CNC programs
- Moves controls to set cutting speeds and depth of stroke and cut for reciprocating cutters
- Verify conformance of machined workpiece to print specifications using a variety of precision measuring instruments such as micrometers, calipers, gauges, CMM, and gear checking equipment
- Set up and operate manual equipment and CNC machinery
- Strong mathematical skills
- Excellent analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- High school diploma or GED Machine Tool degree or Machinist certification is desired
- Must pass a drug screen and background check
Register online at www.Integritystaff.Com (select the Medina Branch) or call Heather and Melissa at our Medina office, at (330) 723-4096, to schedule an appointment.
Since 1992, Integrity Staffing Services has helped businesses navigate their staffing and human resource needs. With a vested interest in the Northeast Ohio community, Integrity Staffing focuses its expertise on the people and businesses of the region to forge a stronger, resilient and more talented workforce solution. Integrity Staffing operates from five regional offices in Ohio, providing high quality associates to our clients in the manufacturing, warehouse, distribution, call center and clerical fields.