Integrity Staffing Services is currently seeking a Maintenance Technician who will perform maintenance and repair on various machines and equipment, the facility, and other related tasks deemed appropriate by the supervisor.
- Pay is $17.00 + per hour
- Position is full time
- Health Insurance
- Vacation and Holiday Pay
- Diagnose and repair machines and equipment
- Repair or replace defective machinery or parts
- Detect and troubleshoot irregularities and malfunctions
- Perform preventive maintenance
- Assist in assembly of machinery prior to installation
- Operate forklift
- Operate fabrication equipment/fabrication work
- Building maintenance
- Ensure all safety equipment are present and in proper working order
- Hot work and lockout/tagout operation
- Attend monthly safety meetings and training as scheduled by supervisor
- Candidates must have a High School diploma or equivalent.
- Candidates must be able to pass a drug screen and pre-employment physical.
Register online at www.Integritystaff.Com (select the Medina Branch) or call Heather and Melissa at our Medina office, at (330) 723-4096, to schedule an appointment.
Since 1992, Integrity Staffing Services has helped businesses navigate their staffing and human resource needs. With a vested interest in the Northeast Ohio community, Integrity Staffing focuses its expertise on the people and businesses of the region to forge a stronger, resilient and more talented workforce solution. Integrity Staffing operates from five regional offices in Ohio, providing high quality associates to our clients in the manufacturing, warehouse, distribution, call center and clerical fields.