Dade City, FL 33523
Essential Roles and Responsibilities include the following:
1. Support compliance activities associated with the Quality Management System including but not limited to the following: SQF Program, Good Manufacturing Practices, and Standard Operating Procedures.
2. Work in a safe manner and keep abreast of the SDS provisions and updates while adhering to food safety program guidelines.
3. Perform all warehouse duties including receiving, pulling goods for production, shipping, and Inventory Management.
4. Plan staffing needs daily. Assign shift start times.
5. Develop, review, and update SOP s as needed.
6. Monitor warehouse team to ensure adherence to SOP s and safety standards.
7. Facilitation of training and supervision of personnel, including forklift certification program.
8. Review warehouse layout to maximize space, efficiency, and proper rotation of stock.
9. Responsible for physical inventory processes and cycle counts.
10. Monitor non-stock supply levels and communicate needs to Administrative Assistant.
11. Monitor CWC component levels and communicate needs to CWC Account Representative.
12. Ensure finished product is packaged according to the product specification sheet and meets quality standards.
13. Ensure team training documents and employee requirements are up to date.
14. Perform employee evaluations for warehouse staff.
15. Coordinate with QC to verify all components listed for each production run are approved for use.
16. Identify areas of opportunity and focus on continuous improvement.
17. Manage released Finished Goods.
18. Handle multiple priorities efficiently and effectively.
19. Other duties as assigned.
? Ability to communicate with others clearly and concisely both verbally and in writing.
? Ability to read and comprehend technical literature, written instructions, short correspondence and memos.
? Ability to perform physical work in climate controlled and non-climate controlled environment.
? Must be able to work in a fast pace environment with high speed moving manufacturing equipment.
? Math skills required: add, subtract, multiply, divide, percent, conversions, rounding.
? Must have good analytical and problem solving skills.
? Strong organization and time management skills.
To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
? Requires close vision (clear vision at 20 inches or less), clear vision (clear vision at 20 feet or more), and color vision (ability to identify and distinguish colors); peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
? Ability to perform error-free work.?
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
? Operates with a sense of urgency and consistently demonstrates the ability to prioritize workload.
? Associates Degree or equivalent preferred
? Five (5) to seven (7) years related experience and/or training.
? Previous warehouse supervisory experience.
? Inventory Control experience.
? Familiarity with FDA regulations including Good Manufacturing Practices preferred.